...if only to remember...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Good Morning - March 30

So all the big designers have finally latched onto what Philly and New York "ghetto" clothing and shoe stores have known for ages...stripper heels are a great fallback. What I'm seeing so far though, makes me think that some of these designers could really take a lesson from Eternities over on Chestnut (Dsquared2, are yours as comfortable as theirs? 'Cause theirs are all night rave comfy.)...Giuseppe Zanotti, you're good. You guys totally know what you're doing...(Daily Beast)

Newark is considered one of New York's airports...huh, I didn't know that. Also, not surprisingly, New York airports make up 41% of all airport delays...Good job! (Bloomberg.com)

I just got re-addicted to this website, just as a whole...but their Fug Madness (I really wanted to call it March Fugness) is also hilarious, Rhianna vs. mini-wannabe Solange [Charo Bracket] and Lady Gaga (showy) vs. Mischa Barton (clueless)[Cher Bracket]. (Go Fug Yourself)

Go Fug Yourself also told me about this: A-Z of Awesomeness, for which I must thank them. My favorites are B, L, and O.

Now I really want to see New York Wingwoman become a reality TV show. That is a reality show I would actually break down and watch on a regular basis...usually those are car wrecks I just can't stomach...but this just sounds like it could totally be spun as a parody of reality shows that is actually a reality program itself. (Guest of a Guest)

Hells are my favorite kind of beer (a light ale, as referred to in southern Germany and Austria, if you didn't know...I didn't till recently), and now I can drink a 'Fucking Hell', I'm totally down for this. V. sorry Fucking, Austria (actual town, I promise!), but this will be my new fallback if it makes it's way over to the states. (Spiegel Online)

No comments:

Post a Comment